Civil & Environmental Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890
Office: 123J Porter Hall
Chris Hendrickson, Duquesne Light University Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering
Areas of Interest:
Computer-aided engineering, transportation systems, construction project management and environmental systems
Ph.D. 1978, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Other Editions and Authorized Translations:
- Hendrickson, Chris T., Lester B. Lave, H. Scott Matthews, Arpad Horvath, Satish Joshi, Francis C. McMichael, Heather MacLean, Gyorgyi Cicas, Deanna Matthews and Joule Bergerson, ‘Environmental Life Cycle Assessment of Goods and Services: An Input-Output Approach,’ Resources for the Future, 2006
- Fenves, S., U. Flemming, C. Hendrickson, M. Maher, R. Quadrel, M. Terk, and R. Woodbury, Concurrent Computer-Integrated Building Design, Prentice-Hall, 1993. (Reviewed in ASCE J. of Architectural Engineering, Sept. 1995).
- Hendrickson, C. and T. Au, Project Management for Construction, Prentice-Hall, New York, 1989.
- Hendrickson, C.T., Project Management for Construction, (2nd edition), http://www.ce.cmu.edu/PMBook/, 2000.
- Chinese Translation: Higher Education Press, 2005.
- Farsi Translation: M.T. Bankie, 1995
- Spanish Translation: Diego Arturo L. de Ortigosa, 1994.
- Zozaya-Gorostiza, C., C. Hendrickson and D. Rehak, Knowledge Based Process Planning for Construction and Manufacturing, Academic Press, Cambridge, MA, 1989.
- Wohl, M. and C. Hendrickson, Transportation Investment and Pricing Principles, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1984.
- Hendrickson, C. and H. Scott Matthews, ‘Civil Systems Planning, Investment and Pricing,’ 2011, http://cspbook.ce.cmu.edu/ (this is an updated and generalized version of Wohl and Martin 1984.)